By combining support for a wide range of media with gorgeous skins and a user-friendly API, iLightBox aims to push the Lightbox concept as far as possible.
- jQuery capabilities.
- Responsive design.
- 6 ready to use skins.
- Native browser fullscreen support.
- Cross browser, supports Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and IE7+
- Device friendly, works in iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and Windows Phone.
- Highly User Interface Design.
- Fully customizable, it’s possible to customize or redesign all parts of iLightBox.
- Search engine optimized (SEO)
- YouTube and Vimeo videos are supported.
- Video auto recognition from sites.
- Smart Content recognizer
- Option to preview thumbnail over navigation.
- Smart resource loader
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Multilanguage support
- Keyboard support
- Touch support
- Mouse support: (Click, Wheel)
- Extended HTML documentation
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks
What are buyers saying:
“Greetings, this is amazing lightbox! Nice Job! Modern, lightweight and just awesome.”
“AH! there we go… now everyone can see the 6 star rating this deserves :D”
“iLightBox is real great plug! i don’t find a system to open the slideshow with only one thumb… great work”
“great plugin, supper easy, I bought it 15 minutes ago, and I have already integrated it with WooCommerce without even reading the docs.
I don’t even have to think about how many stars should be given to this plugin, I have already rated it 5 stars.
Thanks for the great job.”
You can find more reviews from real buyers in comments page.
To be able to help solve a problem quickly, please read the entries below. I will do my best to assist you. I provide a full range of technical support except:
- I don’t support errors provoked by the strong modification of the original packages.
- I don’t customize the packages in personal way.
- If you sure that your improvement ideas will be helpful to others, please don’t hesitate to share it with me. Most likely that it will became a free package update.
If you have a more general question relating to scripts on CodeCanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.
View on your mobile device
36 total views, 1 views today