The pixelentity team is once again proud to bring you our new product: Flare – a responsive, touch enabled, mobile optimized lightbox WordPress plugin, which can be used to display single images/videos or entire galleries with caption support.
Features At A Glance
Click To View The Admin Demo Video
- automatically opens all image links with flare (optional)
- automatically opens all YouTube/Vimeo links with flare (optional)
- integrates with native WP gallery
- shortcode builder using the new WP 3.5 Media Dialog
Image/Video Navigation via:
- UI buttons
- Swipe gestures
- Mousewheel navigation
- Keyboard arrows
- Use hardware acceleration on CSS transforms
- Fallbacks to standard jQuery animation in older browers
- Fullscreen/Boxed YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Automatically retrieves cover image.
- optional per image title
- optional per image description
- autohide when showing thumbnails (gallery)
- Side to side scrolling or Zoom + optional black and white transition
- Scrolling thumbnails
- Mixed media
- Mixed scale modes
- Supports multiple galleries in the same page
- Supports hidden gallery contents
- Comprehensive browser based documentation
- Dedicated Support forum with a proven track record for great after sales support
This lightbox is designed to be used on responsive websites, as such on mobile devices the plugin requires that the meta viewport user zoom parameter be set to “user-scalable=0”. On desktops/laptop resolution this plugin supports non-responsive websites use also.
31 total views, 1 views today