Ver1.7.1 (update)- Oct 31, 2011
- Portfolio type 1 page fix.
Features you can find in “AirWP” theme
- All pages are W3C Valid
- Google Web Fonts
- Fully tableless design
- Several Pages templates:
- Many different Index Pages
- Default style (Nivo Slider)
- Nivo Slider (only images)
- Portfolio Grid View
- You can combine Nivo Slider and Grid view
- 3 different Portfolio Pages:
- 2 Blog page layouts:
- List style
- 2 Columns style
- Fullwidth Page
- Page with Sidebar
- Portfolio single
- Blog single – style 1
- Blog single – style 2
- A lots of shortcodes (columns, buttons, tabs, accordion)
- jQuery Effect:
- Nivo Slideshow
- Jquery Dropdown menu
- Toggle effect
- Tab effect
- Filterable effect on portfolio page
- Image view with PrettyPhoto
- Fully working PHP contact form
- PSD not included
- Documentation files: HTML and URL
Ver1.6 (update)- Aug 30, 2011
- Portfolio template without pop-ups. Fix for live preview (style 2).
Ver1.5 (update)- Aug 01, 2011
- Portfolio single slider overflow and bug fix. (single.php)
Ver1.4 (update)- July 26, 2011
- New resize function
- Debug errors fixed.
- bra_slider shortcode fix in header.php
- category page fix
Ver1.3 (minor update)- May 19, 2011
- No resize warning if you are using external images.
- Fixed layout error on some pages (category or archive)
- New option – Show Skins Menu (like on live preview)
Ver1.2 – April 21, 2011
- Shortcode for slider in the post. example
- Issue with image resizing is fixed.
- Twitter date link fixed.
- Sidebar is now after the main content (for better SEO results)
- Vimeo and YouTube shortcode. example
- jQuery control of image width (instead of PHP ) and slider navigation tabs
- Search page
Ver1.1 – April 06, 2011
- Issue with image resizing (on some servers) is fixed.
- Alingment on portfolio page when there is no excerpt fixed.
- New behaviour for pop up images on portfolio page (you can slide through images of selected item, through thumbs of the items from the same category, or through the thumbs of all portfolio items
- PrettyPhoto 3.1
Ver1.0 – March 28, 2011
Ver1.7 (update)- Sep 29, 2011
29 total views, 1 views today